Consistent with Governor Inslee's Stay Home, Stay Healthy order issued for Washington State earlier tonight, Fairchild Air Force Base is increasing its Health Protection Condition (HPCON) Level from Bravo to Charlie.
What does this mean for us? Effective 24 March at 1500, several additional protective measures will be put in place.
-The Child Development Center will be available for those expected to report for duty.
- Base access is limited to ID card holders and mission essential personnel. Visitor access is restricted for non-DoD ID cardholders. Sponsors requesting access for non-DoD ID cardholders must request an exception to policy from the installation commander through their chain of command. Scheduled deliveries to base will continue with drivers screened via questionnaire upon entry to base.
- The Fairchild AFB Commissary and Exchange will remain open.
- The 92 MDG will remain open with designated entry points and adjusted hours as follows: MDG campus open from 0730-1130 Monday through Friday (COVID-19 testing and main pharmacy); Satellite pharmacy open from 1330-1630 Monday through Friday (Effective 25 March).
- Outdoor activities such as exercising, walking or running are permitted on base as long as proper social distancing is maintained.
- Measures are directed at limiting movement, increasing hygiene and reducing exposure risk.
- Please continue to refer to the Fairchild AFB Return To the Duty Flowchart (dated 20 March 2020) for help in determining the correct actions to take following either symptoms of, or exposure to, COVID-19.
Airmen and their families will be asked to stay at home in-line with Governor Inslee's guidance. Exceptions include obtaining food, care of a relative or family member, seeking necessary health care, and traveling to a mission-essential job. Going outside to exercise and enjoy fresh air is encouraged for mental and physical well-being, as long as a minimum six feet of social distancing is maintained.
As we've implemented previous measures to prevent and mitigate the effects of COVID-19 across our base community, the care and support across Team Fairchild has been simply outstanding. Please continue your sharp focus as we move into a new "normal" in the days and weeks ahead. Together we will work to "Flatten the Curve," and emerge from this difficult situation a stronger, more resilient force.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.fairchildfun.com/
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.