Take your family on a #BridgerBearHunt today! Bridger the bear stuffie is part of the Outdoor Adventure Program and he is looking to get you and your family (with kids ages 12 & under) outside! He is hiding at 12 of our FSS Building and may be in windows, on fencing, in a tree or on a part of the building. Bridger can be sneaky, so you may need to look hard to find him! When you find Bridger Bear, take a selfie with him and direct message the photo at www.facebook.com/fairchildORC with the hashtag #BridgerBearHunt. Once you've Direct Messages ALL 12 of your Bridger Bear selfies, you will win a Bridger the Bear of your very own!
Outdoor Rec—Bldg. 2447
Clear Lake Recreation Area—South 14824 Clear Lake Rd. Cheney, WA 99004
Arts & Crafts—Bldg. 2447
Wood Crafts—Bldg. 2447
Child Development Center—Bldg. 2500
Youth Center—Bldg. 2310
Teen Center—Bldg. 2185
Auto Hobby—Bldg. 2319
Red Morgan Center—Bldg. 2452
Tanker Tails Kennel—Bldg. 109
Fitness Center—Bldg. 2379
Airmen & Family Readiness—Bldg. 2365
1. Like the Fairchild Outdoor Rec Facebook Page.
2. Participants MUST take a selfie with Bridger the Bear at each FSS location listed.
3. Send your selfies with Bridger the Bear via direct message.
4. Use the hashtag #BridgerBearHunt in your selfie photo.
5. All selfies MUST be directly messaged to Outdoor Recreation Center Facebook page the win your very own miniature Bridger the Bear.
6. Follow Social Distancing practices recommended by the CDC while on your bear hunt.
• Once we receive all 12 of your photos via direct message, you will be contacted by the Fairchild Outdoor Recreation Center about picking up your own miniature Bridger the Bear.
• While supplies last. Program will end when all bears have been given out.
• Limited to children 12 and under.
• To receive a bear participant must be present.
• Please leave Bridger in his hiding spot so all families can enjoy his presence!