MSAC is designed to provide child care for spouses to attend approved appointments related to key aspects of military life.
In order to receive this free child care please contact the Family Child Care office at 509-247-5336. Please submit a completed AF FCC ECC form along with the appointment slip or record to the FCC Coordinator. Please provide information ahead as it takes 1 to 2 weeks for approval.
- Offered at all Air Force locations with a Family Child Care Program
- Eligibility Requirement
-Member of the Military Service
- Active Duty or Reserve/Guard Member in activated status
- Sponsor must be at work, on directed crew rest, or must attend the appointment with the spouse
- No other adult in the household available to provide
-Provide child care for those members working when their spouse has an approved appointment
- no cost to parents
- Examples of approved appointment are:
- Medical Appointment/Workshops
- Airman & Family Readiness Center, Chaplain, Family Advocacy, and Medical Agencies Appointment/Workshops
- Employment Opportunities to include job interviews, initial job training/new employee orientation
- Installation FCC Personnel must run all requests, which do not fall under the above three scenarios, through AFSVC for a determination.
- MSAC is dependent on the availability of funding and installation associated providers.
- Volunteer opportunities are not an approved appointment