- FREE - ALTERNATE DUTY LOCATION BY BASE COMMANDER
- Open to everyone with base access ID (Military Spouses, Separating/Retiring Active Duty Military, Civilian Employees, and Local Area Veteran)
- Are you Looking to improve your edge in the job market to be a more competitive hire? Whether you’re looking for a long-term career or seasonal work, this Summit is for you!
- Conference-style event with breakout sessions hosted by subject matter experts presenting information and/or participating in the information and resource fair to provide attendees with targeted topics on employment matters. Topics include Entrepreneurship, How to Market/Brand Yourself, Federal Career Opportunities, Navigating Your Career Path, LinkedIn, and more!
- Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fairchild-afb-employment-empowerment-summit-2023-tickets-511838471647
- Lunch provided by USO for those who sign up.
- Call 247-4205/4209 for more details.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.