The Military Personnel Flight will be conducting a Mass Official Government No-Fee Passport Application Briefing on the following dates below. Please ensure to read the information underneath the dates and use the attached checklist and guides to assist in filling out the application online. The following briefings are strictly for official military actions, such as Permanent Change of Station or Deployment. The briefing will be held at the 92d FSS, bldg. 2040, in the FSS Training Room. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 509-247-9292 option 4 or email our orgbox
* Members must have all application documents completed and ready for submission. Any incomplete or missing documents, members will be turned away.
* Members need to arrive with Passport photos in hand for any and all persons who require Official Government No-Fee Passport and visa. Passport photos are only valid for 6 months from application before a recapture is required. The Public Affairs Office can provide photos, however, they may require an appointment
* Members must submit their original proof of citizenship (i.e. birth certificate, current civilian passport, etc.) with the application. It will be returned with the gov't passport. Copies won't suffice. Additionally, CAC and driver's license (non-expired) will also need to be in hand at time of appointment.
* Members need to have orders or MILO in hand at time of appointment.
* The birth certificate must be a true, certified copy. The version with the gold stamp and feet imprints is generally not the right copy (if questions, a passport agent can assist during mass passport issuance.)
* Passport photos with a coyote brown/sand t-shirt. Per SIA (State Issuance Agency), DoD applicants may not submit photos for passport or visa applications which depict any form of uniform item (Effective 01 Apr 2020)
* If members have errors, we cannot allow for pen and ink changes and member will need to re-accomplish documents to correct errors.