- Season Jan. 29 - Feb. 25
- Evenings either Monday/Wednesday practice or Tuesday/Thursday practice
- Locations: School age program gymnasium; Michael Anderson Elementary gymnasium
- Youth Basketball and cheerleading are both for ages 5-12 years old for just $50 per child per sport
- Youth basketball participants will get a jersey and shorts and children will learn different skills and drills that are associated with basketball
- Youth Cheerleaders will get a shell top uniform shirt and skirt and children will learn the fundamentals of Cheerleading with basic cheers and routines
- Start Smart Basketball is offered for 3-4yr olds and is $45 per participant
- Registration will run from Nov 7 - Dec 9 at the Youth Sports office located in the Teen Center
- All Youth Sports registration require a valid youth sports physical and a copy of current immunizations prior to the registration being accepted. Physicals are valid for one year from the date of issue and must be valid through the last day of the season. Download forms today at fairchildfun.com
- Call the Youth Sports Office at 247-5619 for details or stop by their office located within the Teen Center
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.