- Amazon Gift Card Prizes to the top 3 winners per category: 1st place $500, 2nd place $400 and 3rd place $300 (one prize per participant)
- Age Categories: Adult novice and accomplished ages 18+, Teen Ages 13-17, Pre-teen ages 9-12, and Child ages 6-8
- There are two types of art competitions: 2D and 3D Art.
-2D Art is considered to be two-dimensional as a drawing, sketch, or painting. Accepted media include oil, watercolor, acrylic, pastel, mixed media, gouache, egg tempera, pen and ink, charcoal, colored pencil, scratchboard, markers or metal point (no digital art).
-3D Art is considered to be three-dimensional such as, sculpture, ceramic, pottery, clay, glass art, metals, jewelry, wood, fiber, and textile.
-Digital art and photography are NOT included in this contest.
- Artist may submit up two photographs of their 2D and or 3D art entries per competition. The subject of the artwork is at the discretion of the artist but must be in compliance with the Official Rules of the contest.
-Entries are accepted at https://forcesupport.awardsplatform.com/ beginning 12 pm CST March 1st, 2023, and ending at 11:59 pm CST April 30, 2023.
- Scores are based on impact, creativity and technical expertise.
- Winners will be notified via email and need to reply to notification within 5 days, so keep an eye on your email
- The contest is sponsored by the Air Force Services Center
- Contact the Arts & Crafts Center at call 247-4965 or 247-4964 for details and read the rules disclosure attached. https://www.fairchildfun.com/document-manager/arts-crafts-center/761-2023-air-force-art-contest-official-rules-and-eligibility-pdf/file
If participants need assistance photographing their entries, they may contact the A&C Director for advice and assistance.
Entrants will be offered the opportunity to display their submissions in the Arts & Crafts Center mall for the duration of the contest.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.