T- Open to all ages with Base Access
- As in previous years, our SRP web site is https://fairchildafblibrary.beanstack.org. Pre-registration will begin May 15 but reading minutes cannot be logged until June 1. Paper logs will be available for those who prefer. Click here to download a reading log ___________(put in the document manager and attach the link here)
- There will be fun indoor/outdoor activities and reading incentives throughout the summer, such as breakout boxes and art programs. Readers can earn additional Summer Reading Program badges by participating in our summer activities. Check back often for event dates.
* Summer Reading Carnival Party: August 3, with games, prizes, crafts (Details to come later)
- Grand prize winners will receive gift cards and other prizes will be awarded to those that turn in reading logs
- Summer reading is important! Research has shown that reading over the summer prevents summer reading loss. Studies also indicate students who read recreationally outperformed those who don’t.
- The DoD MWR theme for 2023: Find Your Voice. From the DoD: We use our voices to share stories and express ourselves. Our voices include not only the sounds we make, but the words we write, the art we create, and the movements we perform. Summer at the library is the perfect place to explore and find your own voice. Our libraries are committed to supporting lifelong learning and educational enrichment for all families.
- Thanks to our sponsor: Dr. C Dentistry (no federal endorsement of sponsor intended)
- For more info call the Library at 509-247-5556