Operational Hours – 24/7
Available items –
The entire camp is available for use with specific standards in play.
Bath house will be unavailable until pandemic green light is given.
Does not apply until water is turned on and/or pandemic green light is given
Physical Distancing Procedures
1. FamCamp will only be accepting active assigned Fairchild AFB members only. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
2. Initially customers will be placed in every other space to maximize social distancing.
3. When camp host arrives, a barrier and sign will be placed on the road in front of the hosts locations stating “Stop, please call (FamCamp#) for instructions”. The camp host will assign a space and ask the campers to call once they have parked and set up. He will then drop off our information packets on their porch, knock on the door, and then head back to his RV. The packet will again have the FamCamp phone number to call if there are any questions.
4. Bathhouse remains closed for use.
5. Laundry facility is a one in and one out policy with a laundry time sign in sheet posted on the door.
6. Payments will be made over the phone at ODR or they will come in to pay once we have installed Plexiglas barriers at the front counter.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.