- Preteen/Teen Center reopening (Part-time)
- 5 West Bong Street
- Middle School and High School Students only
- They offer a wide range of educationally enhanced programs, classes and events, that provide a safe and FUN-filled environment supervised by a caring and well-trained staff.
- Starting March 1
- Open on Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:30-6 p.m. (closed holidays)
- Space is limited. Students can attend the Pre-Teen/Teen Center on their ONE corresponding school days to Medical Lake High School or Medical Lake Middle School. If your student doesn't attend Medical Lake, they may choose one consistent day of the week they would like to attend. Please note that days attended may be assigned only if capacity is at it's limits.
- Fees apply are are based on the length of membership. Ask for specifics.
- Immunization records must be turned in at the time of registration and a current influenza immunization is required.
- Face masks are required and everyone must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Registration begins February 25. Please register at the Teen Center, Monday - Friday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Call the Teen Center at 247-8043 for details.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.