- Saturday, April 3
- Warrior Park
- Egg Hunt open for youth ages 0-10
- Egg hunts broken out by age groups. Each egg hunt will start approximately 15 minutes after the previous hunt has been completed.
- Candy, prizes, carnival games, activities, Month of the Military Child proclamation and more
- Each session will be identical, meaning that each session (1 & 2) will have egg hunts for each age group and there will be time for people to play games.
- Everyone must register online for a session (space is limited per session):
Session 1: Open 10 a.m. - noon ; Register at https://mp.gg/1eqtz
Session 2: Open 1 - 3 p.m. ; Register at https://mp.gg/9lfx7
- Registration will begin March 22 and stay open until filled or the date of the event whichever comes first.
- Everyone must follow COVID Mitigation Requirements including: Masks, physical distancing minimum of 6ft and using hand sanitizer.
- Bring your basket and win candy or prizes in each egg.
- Thanks to our sponsor Northern Quest Resort and Casino, Global Credit Union and South Hill Pediatric Dentistry (No federal endorsement of sponsor intended).
- If you have any questions, please call CPPO at 247-8260.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.