Cost: FREE for qualified parents only
* Minimum Participation Applies
Give Parents a Break, which is currently scheduled for October 15, 2021, is fully funded for active duty Air Force members by the Air Force Aid Society. The program is specially designed for families in need of a break. For a family to apply for GPAB child care, it's an easy, 3-step process:
Step 1: Do you qualify with at least ONE of the following circumstances:
- A family crisis
- Child with special needs (must coordinate with CDC and SAC well in advance)
- Unique hardships
- Military member: deployed, extended TDY, or remote
Step 2: Contact one of following to obtain a SIGNED Referral Certificate for Give Parents a Break:
- Command: Unit Commander, First Sgt
- Community Support Team: Chaplain, Medical Provider, Family Advocacy, Airmen & Family Readiness Center, Child Development Center Director or School Age Care Director
Step 3: Make sure to SUBMIT the signed Referral Certificate (from step 2) and your child's Immunization records to the School Age Care or Child Development Center and fill out a GPAB Registration Packet. All three items must be turned in by noon the Wednesday prior to GPAB.
If you are having questions, concerns or would like to refer someone who would benefit from this program, please contact the Airman & Family Readiness Center at 247-2246, Child Development Center 247-2403 or School Age Care 247-5601. If you do not qualify for GPAB but need child care, please contact the CDC, SAC or Family Child Care at 247-5336 as there may be other opportunities for you.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.