- Youth Soccer Camp
- April 12 -30
- Youth Sports Field
- Max 12 participants per age group: 3-4yrs old, 5-6yrs old, 7-8yrs old, 9-10yrs old, and 11-12yrs old (ask for session times)
- The camp will be held twice a week for an hour each session over three weeks
- Focus will be on age appropriate soccer drills that teach fundamentals, fitness and health
- $25 per youth and participants will receive a T-Shirt at the end of the camp
- All youth are required to register with Youth Sports Office located within School Age Care between March 22 and April 2
- Call the Youth Sports Office at 247-5601 for info.
- All Youth Sports registration require a valid youth sports physical and a copy of current immunizations prior to the registration being accepted. Physicals are valid for one year from the date of issue and must be valid through the last day of the season. Download forms today at fairchildfun.com. Get involved by becoming a volunteer coach, assistant coach or official. Call the Youth Sports office at 247-5601 for details.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.