- Tentatively closed June 1 - December 31, 2021
- Closed duo to construction upgrades
- The last meal will be served in the dining hall on May 31, 2021
- Every individual using a meal card, will be converted to receiving Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS II) in lieu of meal card ($750 each month paid). That means, Airmen will be receiving BAS II will need to budget and pay for meals with cash or card and not scan their CACs at the DFAC pay.
- Note: There may be a 30-Day gap between end of May, 2021 to July 1, 2021. In July they will receive the full two months or $1500 in BAS II (if you did not receive in June). Please budget accordingly.
- Keep an eye out on Fairchildfun.com for money saving ideas, helpful class, recourses and more.
- Please note the Ross DFAC will be absorbing the Flight Kitchen operation, will be a 24/7 facility, and absorb midnight meal for the duration of the Warrior closure.
- Call the Warrior MEFF at 247-5353 for details
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.