- Camp Dates: August 9 - 27
- Times: Twice a week for an hour (days and times TBD)
- Locations: School Age Care Gym
- Ages: 3-12 (3-4 years old is Start Smart Basketball) and (5-12 years old is Basketball)
- Cost: $25 (Includes T-Shirt)
- Register by August 6 at the Youth Sports office located in the School Age Care
- Children will learn different skills and drills that are associated with basketball
- All Youth Sports registration require a valid youth sports physical and a copy of current immunizations prior to the registration being accepted. Physicals are valid for one year from the date of issue and must be valid through the last day of the season. Download forms today at fairchildfun.com.
- Call the Youth Sports office at 247-5619 for details or stop by their office located within the School Age Care at 200 West Castle St.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.