The Official Website of Fairchild FSS - United States Air Force
- There are four sports: Flag Football, Volleyball, Soccer and Start Smart Soccer
- Registration Deadline: August 6 (register in-person see details below)
- Flag Football, Volleyball and Soccer Season Dates: September 6 - October 23
- 2 practices per week in the evenings
- Flag Football: Ages 7-12 / $50 includes Jersey and Flags
- Volleyball: Ages 9-12 / $50 includes Jerseys and knee pads
- Soccer: Ages 5-12 / $50 includes Jerseys, Shorts, and Socks
- Start Smart Soccer: Ages 3-4 / $45 includes shirt and soccer ball / Season September 13 - October 22
- Outdoor practices at 5 W. Bong St.
- Minimum 10 kids per team
- All Youth Sports registration require a valid youth sports physical and a copy of current immunizations prior to the registration being accepted. Physicals are valid for one year from the date of issue and must be valid through the last day of the season. Download forms today at fairchildfun.com.
- Get involved by becoming a volunteer coach, assistant coach or official
- Call the Youth Sports office at 247-5619 for details or stop by their office located within the School Age Care at 200 West Castle St.