- Silver Mountain Resort - Kellogg, Idaho
- Goal Day Event
- Individuals are responsible for their own transportation
- Military ID's/Proof of Status (College Student/Senior, etc), will be required.
- Call CPPO at 247-8260 for details
- Silver Mountain Resort - Exclusive SNOWFEST Ticketing Link: (Prices below) https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/silvermt/items/?flow=479100&sheet=305063&full-items=yes
- LIFT TICKETS (Skiing/Snowboarding)
* Adults: $38 ($23 savings)
* Youth Lift (7-17) Ticket: $30 ($16 savings)
* College students and Seniors Ages 65+: $34 ($22 savings)
* Children 6 and under FREE
- Outdoor Recreation has equipment available on a first-come, first-served basis. Call ODR at 247-5920 for details.
- SNOW TUBING - Available on a first-come, first-served basis. Check for details https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/silvermt/items/?flow=479100&sheet=305063&full-items=yes
- Silver Rapids Indoor WATER PARK * All Ages: $24 ($12 savings) (3 and under are free)
- ADD-ONS (valid only as add on for purchased tickets above and must be same person)
* Waterpark Any Age: $12 (4 - 8 p.m.)
* Snow Tubing Any Age: $12
- Silver Mountain RESORT: Available on a first-come, first-served basis. Check for details
* Studio, sleeps 2: $99 regular or $127 with waterpark
* Family/Extended Studio, sleeps 4: $108 regular or $165 with waterpark
* One Bedroom Suite, sleeps 4: $128 regular or $188 with waterpark
* Two Bedroom Suite, sleeps 6: $239 regular or $298 with water park (combination of 1 bedroom suite and lock-out standard studio)
- Note: 15.5% tax is not included in above rates. Rates are per night, not per person. Waterpark refers to Silver Rapids Indoor Waterpark during your stay.
* Lodging Online Booking Link: https://silvermt.com/plan-trip/lodging/book-now#/room
* Phone Reservations for Lodging: 866.345.2675
* Official Group Name: SNOWFEST
* Group Code: 44e341
- Additional Information from Silver Mountain:
* If you select the wrong date, you'll receive a message that says "sorry there are no available options for this time."
* If your team needs to make a booking for a Snowfest guest over the phone or in-person, they should follow these steps:
1. Open booking calendar to March 11, 2022, just as they would to book in a regular customer.
2. Select the item they want to book, just as they would for a regular customer. And select "New Booking"
3. On the booking page, there is a small dropdown that says "pricing: direct." You will need to switch the pricing to Snowfest. Once done the correct pricing will automatically display.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.