- Indoors at School Age Care Gymnasium
- Open to ages 9-18 years old (All participants require an updated sports physical and immunization records good until the end of camp)
- Youth will learn proper archery range etiquette, technique, and fundamentals of shooting.
- Each class is an hour long and schedule will be determined at a later date
- $25 / including t-shirts
- Register in-person by October 29 at the Youth Sports Office located in the Teen Center
- Call Youth Sports Office at 247-8043 or 247-5619 for details today
Note: All social distancing and safety guidelines must be adhered to (masks required)
Note: Sessions may be consolidated if there isn't a minimum of three youth per session
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.