- Practices will be either Wednesdays or Thursdays each week in the evenings
- Locations at the School Age Program gymnasium and Michael Anderson Elementary gymnasium
- Open to ages 3-4 years old
- $45 (include a participants shirt and a basketball)
- Children will learn different skills and drills that are associated with basketball
- Register at the Youth Sports office located in the Teen Center between Nov. 8 and Dec. 10
- All Youth Sports registration require a valid youth sports physical and a copy of current immunizations prior to the registration being accepted. Physicals are valid for one year from the date of issue and must be valid through the last day of the season. Download forms today at fairchildfun.com.
- All COVID-19 guidelines will be followed (including masks)
- Call the Youth Sports office at 247-5619 for details or stop by their office located within the Teen Center
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.