- $10 off Labor only on Transmission Fluid Flush
- Regular price $75 (Fluids are not included)
- Call 247-2310 for an appointment
- When does your vehicle need a transmission flush:
* Grinding and Strange Noise. When a transmission becomes bogged down with dirt, grease and other debris it may begin to show signs similar to that of low transmission fluid levels.
* Hard to Shift Gears
* Vehicle Surge
* Slipping Gears
- Why does your vehicle need a transmission flush:
A transmission fluid change will help to restore your system to good working order and is the cheaper option. A transmission fluid flush is more costly, but will replace all of the fluid and any contaminants that have built up in the system. Most manufacturers recommend replacing transmission fluid every 30,000 to 60,000 miles. If you tow, or do mostly city driving with constant changes of gears, it may be wise to change your ATF even more often because your automatic transmission has a lot of moving parts.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.