- Runs January 4 - 29 (Closed Sundays and Mondays and holidays)
- Save $10 / Regular price is $75, fluid not included
- Conveniently located between the Fitness Center and Youth Center at 220 West Castle St.
- Call 247-2310 for an appointment today
- Is your vehicle temp rising, heater not working, getting poor fuel economy or you smell something sweet? Well, you may need your coolant flushed. Your vehicle's radiator is in need of a coolant at least every 30,000 miles or according to your owner's manual recommended schedule in order to prevent the water inside of your radiator from becoming a frozen block of ice. Engine coolant, also known as antifreeze, is mixed with water to keep the radiator from freezing in extreme cold and overheating in extreme heat. There are many different types of coolant, so it's important to know what variety is right for your car or truck. The coolant also gets into the engine's combustion chambers and burns off, which damages the car emission system and catalytic converter.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 92d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.