The Official Website of Fairchild FSS - United States Air Force
- Flag Football, Cheerleading and Soccer Season Dates: April 4 - May 21
- 2 practices per week in the evenings and games on Saturdays
- League Flag Football: ages 7-12 / $50 per participant / Jersey and flags provided
- Cheerleading: ages 5-12 / $50 per participant / shirt and skirt provided
- League Soccer: ages 5-12 / $50 per participant / Jersey and shorts provided
- Start Smart Soccer: Ages 3-4 / $45 per participant / shirt and soccer ball provided
- Registration: February 7 - March 4 (register in-person see details below)
- Outdoor practices at Flag football field
- Minimum 10 kids per team
- All Youth Sports registration require a valid youth sports physical and a copy of current immunizations prior to the registration being accepted. Physicals are valid for one year from the date of issue and must be valid through the last day of the season. Download forms today at fairchildfun.com.
- Get involved by becoming a volunteer coach, assistant coach or official
- Call the Youth Sports office at 247-5619 for details or stop by their new office located within the Teen Center at 5 W. Bong St. or call 247-8043.