School-Age Care offers several different options for care such as Before School Care, After School Care, Before and After School Care, and Hourly Care. Also during spring, summer and winter break they offer full time care with a variety of activities and fields trip.
This program is available for children from ages 5-12 at Fairchild AFB. Transportation from Michael Anderson Elementary is provided.
To enroll, please visit MilitaryChildCare.com to register. Once you are offered a slot, you will be sent an email to accept. You will then come to the program to complete all necessary paperwork. Your child must be current in all immunizations including the flu shot.
Fees are based upon income. Parents must provide proof of income to determine fees.
Search Fairchild AFB
- Child & Youth Program Assistant
- Education & Training Technician
- Food Service Worker
- Operation Clerk
- Training, mentoring, and professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Assistance
- FREE use of Fitness Center with state of art equipment and variety of classes
- Affordable campus-style dining at Warrior Inn
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Subsidized child care rates
- Health & life insurance
- Paid leave
- Retirement & 401K benefits